“Cassidy Red,” feature film - Tucson, AZ / Santa Clarita, CA
8/2015 - present
- CEO / Owner of “Cassidy Red, LLC”
- Writer, director, producer of narrative, feature, Western, period piece.
- The film was the recipient of awards and commendations in the US and Europe and received worldwide distribution from Vision Film / Sony Pictures Home Entertainment in 2018
Brooks Yang, Producer (email@example.com)
Lola Kelly, Producer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Production Experience - USA, Canada, Thailand, Italy, Brazil
2003 - Present (see attached filmography)
- 15+ years as a freelancer / independent contractor / journeyman:
PA, UPM, AD, AC, grip, electric, photographer, camera operator, DP, producer, writer, and director.
Julia Swain, DP (email@example.com)
John Lange, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rooftop Films Summer Series Screening Festival - Brooklyn, NY
5/2018 - Present
- Media Coordinator / Editor / Programming Committee
- Working with filmmakers to coordinate and format media elements for festival exhibition
- Designing and editing promotional spots, trailers, retrospective shorts, and sponsor loops
Dan Nuxoll, Artistic Director (email@example.com)
Columbia University - New York, NY
8/2017 - 2/2019
- Instructor / Teaching Assistant / Projectionist
- Instruction, grading, and project development for graduate and undergraduate film studies students.
- Migration of published works, lecture materials, and video essays to online platforms.
- DCP projection, festival coordination, content programming, and screening curation.
Rob King, Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thomas Elsaesser, Professor (email@example.com)
Jane Gaines, Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of California, Los Angeles
7/2013 - 7/2017
- Instructor / Coordinator for undergraduate and graduate courses in:
- Film history: Proctoring exams, grading projects, organizing presentation materials.
- Cinematography: Supervising lighting and camera workshops, hosting safety seminars.
- Production: Coordinating and supervising physical production, providing post-shoot feedback.
- Instruction for university students, extension programs, and summer institute sessions.
Jeanne Tyson, Professor (email@example.com)
Tim Good, Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deluxe / Method Studios / Company 3 / R!OT - Santa Monica, CA
12/2009 - 12/2012
- VFX assist, VFX coordinator- providing support for Autodesk artists on commercials, shorts, and features.
- Inventory and maintenance of camera and lighting equipment for commercial shoots.
- Media management, archiving, duplication, and exportation for incorporation into VFX libraries.
Carolyn Johnson, Producer (email@example.com)
We Like Movies (www.welikemovies.com)
12/2010 - Present
- Co-founder and editor of website specializing in film, TV, and pop-culture discussion.
- Co-host of an hour long, weekly podcast available to stream on the site, iTunes, and all podcast applications.
Oscar Dahl, Podcast Co-host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
·Columbia University, New York, NY. 2017 - 2019. Degree received: MA in FILM STUDIES
·UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. 2012 - 2017. Degree received: MFA in FILM DIRECTING
·LMU, Los Angeles, CA. 2001 - 2005. Degree received: BA in FILM PRODUCTION
·Seattle University, Seattle, WA. 2000 - 2001. College Coursework Completed. Major: HUMANITIES.
AFFILIATIONS / ACCOLADES:
·2018. Almeria Western Film Festival. Tabernas, Spain: Best Feature Film (Nominee) - Cassidy Red
·2015. Hollywood Foreign Press Association Scholarship Award: Feature Film - Cassidy Red
·2014. Jack Nicholson Scholarship Award: Short Film - Table for 3
·2013. Lew Wasserman Production Award: Short Film - Highball
·2005. Berkeley Film Festival: “Grand Festival Award,” music video - The Good, The Bad and The Beautiful
·2005. Independent Music Video Festival: Official Selection - The Good, The Bad and The Beautiful
·2004. Eastman-Kodak Scholarship: “Excellence in Cinematography,” short film - Smoke and Mirrors
SELECTED FILMOGRAPHY (full list available by request):
· CLOSE-UP - Short film, Los Angeles, CA, 7/2017. Producer.
· *CASSIDY RED - Feature film, Tucson, AZ / Los Angeles, CA, 8/2015. Writer, Director, Producer.
· VIOLA, FRANCA - Short film, Galati Mamertino, Sicily, Italy, 6/2015. Gaffer.
· IT DIDN’T STAY IN VEGAS - Short film, Los Angeles, CA, 9/2014. Director, Producer, Editor.
· SENSITIVITY TRAINING - Feature film, Los Angeles, CA, 9/2014. Gaffer.
· *TABLE FOR 3 - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 2/2014. Writer, Director, Producer.
· *SEATTLE 2030 DISTRICT - Promotional videos, Seattle, WA. 10/2013. Director, DP, Editor.
· ROOM 707 - Short film, Brooklyn, NY. 7/2013. Gaffer.
· CARUSO - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 3/2013. DP, Camera Operator.
· *HIGHBALL - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 2/2013. Writer, Director, Producer.
· USE FLOSS - Commercial, Seattle, WA. 6/2011. DP, Camera Operator, Editor.
· LEGION OF EXTRAORDINARY DANCERS - Web series, Los Angeles, CA. 12/2009. Best Boy Electric.
· THE WHITE STUFF - Music video, Van Nuys, CA. 9/2009. DP, Camera Operator.
· THE AFTERNOON - Music video, Los Angeles, CA. 6/2009. DP, Camera Operator.
· BITCH SLAP - Feature film, Lancaster, CA. 4/2008. Gaffer.
· *MARGARET MOURNING - Music video, Northridge, CA. 2/2008. Writer, Co-Director, DP.
· *MAKE YOUR HOME (SMELL DELICIOUS) - Music video, Northridge, CA. 2/2008. Director, DP.
· CROSSINGS - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 11/2006. DP, Camera Operator.
· HOTEL GRAND - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 11/2006. DP, Camera Operator.
· PALE GUY - Documentary feature, Bangkok, Thailand. 5/2006-6/2006. 2nd Unit DP, Camera Operator.
· THE NEW GEOGRAPHY - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 3/2006. DP, Camera Operator.
· DARK STREETS - Feature film, Los Angeles, CA. 1/2006. Key Set Production Assistant.
· HATCHET - Feature film, Santa Clarita, CA. 5/2005. Key Set Production Assistant.
· BILLIE’S BLUES - Short film, Venice, CA. 3/2005. DP, Camera Operator.
· RUNWAYS AND FREEWAYS - Music video, Los Angeles, CA. 2/2005. DP, Camera Operator.
· *BLINDED IN CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC… - Music video, Los Angeles, CA. 6/2004. Writer, Director, DP.
· *THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE BEAUTIFUL - Music video, Malibu, CA. 6/2004. Writer, Director, DP.
· *MORNING RUSH - Short film, Westchester, CA. 5/2004. DP, Camera Operator.
· *SMOKE & MIRRORS - Short film, Venice, CA. 3/2004. Director, Writer, DP, Editor.
· *BRUSH-OFF - Short film, Los Angeles, CA. 1/2002. Director, DP, Camera Operator, Editor